Everything tastes better with bacon, and this baked bacon ranch chicken is no exception!
There’s nothing like a few slices of bacon to turn an everyday meal into something extraordinary. This chicken dish combines the flavor of bacon with Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix for a dinner that’s out of this world!
Baked bacon ranch chicken
- 1 ounce Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 tomato, cut into slices
- 4 (1/2 ounce) slices Swiss cheese (substitute low-fat cheese, if desired)
- 4 (5 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 8 strips center-cut bacon or turkey bacon
- lettuce (optional)
Make it your way
Not a fan of tomatoes? No problem! You can still enjoy this dish by swapping out the tomatoes with something that does tickle your taste buds. We recommend fresh mushrooms, but you can try bell peppers or anything else that sounds good!