These aren’t your average enchiladas! The taste of Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing adds an unexpected twist to this Mexican staple.
If you’ve had one enchilada, you’ve had them all, right? Wrong! You haven’t tasted anything until you’ve tried these green chile chicken enchiladas from Hidden Valley. The cool taste of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing adds a new twist to the flavor and perfectly complements the hot and spicy green chiles.
Green chile chicken enchiladas
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 can (19 ounce) enchilada sauce
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Mexican or cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 2 tablespoons diced green chiles, rinsed and drained
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
Skip the trip to the grocery store for rotisserie chicken by making your own shredded chicken ahead of time. Cook it all day in a slow cooker, making sure the chicken is covered in water. Once it’s fall-apart tender, shred it — either by hand or with a stand mixer — and freeze in 1-cup portions. It takes only minutes from your day, and you’ll have several cups of chicken ready to go for weeknight dinners.