Hidden Valley bacon & cheddar dip
Summer and fall are the perfect times of year for backyard barbecues and gatherings of friends and family. This bacon and cheddar dip is a crowd pleaser and is the perfect dish to share with others.
With only four simple ingredients, this bacon and cheddar dip made with Hidden Valley Dips Mix is easy to make and sure to be a crowd pleaser.
Bacon and cheddar dip
- 1/4 cup crisp-cooked, crumbled bacon
- 1 container (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 ounce Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix
- Potato chips or corn chips, for dipping
This dip pairs perfectly with either potato chips or corn chips. For a fun twist, it can also be served with pretzels or a hearty cracker. Either way, your friends are sure to enjoy this fun and easy appetizer.