Restaurant copycat: Cheesy pizza bread
Can't get enough of cheesy breadsticks from your favorite pizza shop? Well, drop the phone and make this decadent and cheesy pizza bread at home instead! You'll save money and it tastes 50 times better.
We don't know who will love these more, you or the kids! For a real pizza shop flavor, serve these cheesy sticks with a side of homemade garlic butter or some extra marinara sauce! You'll want to erase that take-out number as soon as you taste these, trust us!
Copycat pizza bread recipe
Serves about 8
- 1 can store-bought pizza crust
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce (we love this homemade recipe)
- 2 cups shredded whole milk mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons crushed red pepper
- Cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Roll dough out until it forms a large rectangle and is about 1/4-inch thick all the way around. Top with sauce, cheeses, crushed pepper and red pepper.
- Bake for about 10–12 minutes or until cheese is golden brown and bubbly. Cut into 3 to 4-inch sticks and serve immediately.