BBQ pork and pineapple quesadillas
Sweet and spicy have combined. These simple quesadillas are jam-packed with flavor and are perfect for lunch or dinner.
This quesadilla is the perfect combination of sweet and meaty. We used perfectly spiced barbecued pulled pork and paired it with sweet crushed pineapple. You're not going to believe how delicious this lunch treat can be.
Barbecued pork and pineapple quesadillas recipe
Yields 1 quesadilla
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1/2 cup barbecued pulled pork (find recipe here)
- 1 tablespoon crushed pineapple
- Add a skillet to medium heat.
- Butter one side of each flour tortilla.
- On the unbuttered side of the flour tortilla, add half the shredded cheese, pulled pork, pineapple and remaining shredded cheese. Top with remaining flour tortilla.
- Add the quesadilla to the skillet and cook till the tortilla is browned and the filling is warm and melted.