Pretzel-crusted chicken with spicy mustard dipping sauce
Get crusted and start dipping! This chicken dish will be sure to make everyone happy.
Sometimes you just need to change up things when it comes to your typical chicken finger supper. These crunchy little nuggets are coated in crushed pretzels and served with a spicy mustard dipping sauce. Say hello to flavor!
Pretzel crusted chicken with spicy mustard dipping sauce recipe
Yields 8 chicken fingers
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup pretzels
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast tenders
- 1/4 cup spicy Dijon mustard
- 1 or 2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce (depending on your desired heat level)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a rimmed baking sheet with a Silpat or parchment paper.
- In a food processor, add pretzels and process until most of the pretzels have been pulverized. Add to a shallow dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk egg.
- Dip chicken tenders into the egg and then press into the crushed pretzels.
- Add to the prepared baking sheet and gently mist with olive oil.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until the chicken is fully cooked.
- While the chicken is cooking, prepare the mustard sauce by mixing together the Dijon mustard and Sriracha sauce.