Loaded baked potato dip
Love baked potatoes? Don't feel like eating a hot potato during summer? This dip takes all the topping flavors and lets you scoop it up with a crunchy potato chip.
This dip is out of this world! It's served hot and, when paired with potato chips, tastes just like eating a loaded baked potato. Sour cream, cream cheese, bacon, green onions and cheese — what's not to love? This is one easy dish with a very delicious payout!
Loaded baked potato dip recipe
Yields 4 appetizer servings
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 6 crunchy cooked pieces of bacon, diced
- 4 green onions, chopped (use green parts only)
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 bag potato chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, add cream cheese, sour cream, bacon (save a little to sprinkle on top), chopped green onions (save a little to sprinkle on top) and 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese. Mix together until smooth.
- Add to a 1 quart casserole dish and top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until the dip is hot and the cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with remaining bacon and green onions. Serve with potato chips.