This chopped salad is packed full of nutrition. Baby greens, chickpeas and avocados. What’s not to love?
Salad doesn’t have to be boring or just served as a side dish. This vegetable and nutrition packed salad is perfect for lunch or even a light dinner. The addition of grilled chicken and chickpeas really pump this dish full of protein and will keep you full for hours.
Chicken, chickpea and avocado chopped salad recipe
- 3 cups mixed baby greens
- 1/3 cup chopped grilled chicken
- 1/3 cup canned chickpeas, rinsed
- 1/2 avocado, pitted and cubed
- 1/4 cup diced bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced tomato
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Basil vinaigrette dressing
- On a large cutting board add mixed baby greens. Chop the lettuce so that all the lettuce is bite size. Add to a large bowl.
- Top with all ingredients and drizzle with vinaigrette or your personal favorite dressing.