Sriracha chicken salad croissant sandwiches
Chicken salad is the perfect quick summer supper meal. It's even better when you spice it up with Sriracha.
Chicken salad is great but what about when you are looking to add a little spice? This chicken salad gives the best of both worlds. Plus it's served on a soft and buttery croissant — the perfect vehicle for this mouthwatering lunch staple.
Sriracha chicken salad croissant sandwiches recipe
Yields 2 sandwiches
- 1 (12.5 ounce) can white chunk chicken, drained
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons-1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce (depends on desired heat level)
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 large butter croissants (found in bakery section)
- In a medium-sized bowl, add drained chicken, mayonnaise, Sriracha, celery, salt and pepper. Stir together until combined and chicken is fully shredded.
- Sliced croissants in half and divide chicken salad between the the two sandwiches.