Cinnamon and sugar-coated ice cream bites
No need to sit around not knowing what to make for dessert. This simple fake fried ice cream will totally do the trick.
This is one bite-size ice cream treat that you won't want to stop eating. This dish is so simple you will be wondering why you haven't been making it all summer long.
Cinnamon and sugar coated ice cream bites recipe
Yields 12 mini ice cream bites
- 12 (1 tablespoon size) ice cream balls (we used vanilla but whatever flavor you like is fine)
- 2 ounces Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal, crushed
- Chocolate syrup
- Caramel sauce
- Add ice cream balls to a baking sheet and put in the freezer for at least 2 hours to get really cold and hard.
- Add crushed cereal to a bowl and press each ice cream ball into the cereal to coat it thoroughly.
- Add coated ice cream balls back to the baking sheet and freeze for another hour to re-harden.
- When you are ready to serve, drizzle the ice cream bites with chocolate syrup and caramel sauce.