Avocado, chocolate & almond trifle
Chocolate and avocado are perfect partners. Adding almonds makes it even better! Enjoy these individual trifle servings in glasses! Perfect for the hot weather!
Indulge in something so quick and easy to prepare. A dessert that has all the flavors you want in one spoon-licking adventure. If you love chocolate and avocado, then we have something to enjoy!
Avocado, chocolate & almond trifle recipe
- 4 ounces chocolate
- 1/8 cup water
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or dairy milk)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Almond shavings
- In a water bath over low-medium heat, melt the chocolate with the water. Set it aside to cool.
- Cut the avocados in half and discard the seed. Spoon out the pulp and place it in a bowl. Add the milk and sugar and mash lightly with the back of the spoon.
- In a glass, spoon some avocado, then some chocolate and then some more avocado.
- Sprinkle the almond shavings on top before serving. Serve chilled.