Impress your friends and take a sip down memory lane with this oldie but goodie. Learn to make this classic cocktail in just a few simple steps.
B52 cocktail recipe
- 1/3 shot Kahlua
- 1/3 shot Grand Marnier
- 1/3 shot Baileys
- Orange or lemon peel twist, for garnish
- Pour the Kahlua into a shot glass
- Place a spoon into the shot glass just above the Kahlua and pour the Baileys over the spoon slowly down the side of the glass (refer to video).
- Pour the Grand Marnier over a spoon on top of the Baileys in the same manner as above.
- Add an orange or lemon peel for a decorative touch and enjoy!
More cocktail recipes
Make a chocolate cake shooter
Make a polar bear drink
Make a pineapple upside-down cake shooter