As the summer season rages on, with backyard parties filled with burgers and hot dogs, having delicious and bikini-friendly recipes is essential.
These lemon pepper shrimp skewers are not just easy and delicious, they are a low-calorie way to impress your guests.
Lemon pepper shrimp skewers recipe
- 24 large raw shrimp, deveined, shell removed
- 2 tablespoons fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4-6 skewers
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Place the shrimp in a small bowl. Add the lemon juice, pepper and salt, toss to coat.
- Thread several shrimp onto each skewer.
- Place on the grill until pink, about 2-4 minutes per side.