Make a splash at your next party with this easy and delicious pretzel dip. Accessorized to look like a sandy beach, even the striped-cheese towel is edible. Fun in the sun never tasted so yum.
Beach pretzel dip
- 2 (8 ounce) packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons cracked pepper (more or less to taste)
- 4 cups crushed pretzel sticks (for sand)
Mix cream cheese, butter, Parmesan cheese and
cracked pepper together in a bowl. Spread on plate.
Put pretzel sticks in a food processor and blend into a sandy powder.
Cover dip completely with pretzel sand, removing any excess.
Add beach accessories
Create and add accessories for the beach — towel, palm trees,
fence, seashells, sandals, sand castle, etc.
Beach accessory ingredients:
- Fish pretzels (for dipping) leafy celery (palm trees/foliage)
- Pretzel sticks (fencing), mini shell macaroni (seashells)
- Airhead and Laffy Taffy candies (flip-flop sandals & beach ball)
- Cocktail drink umbrella
- Yellow and white cheese (striped beach towel)
Display your creation
Put your dip out with fish-shaped pretzels.