Organic avocado tzatziki dip
This dip is delightful! Avocados combine with other fresh, organic ingredients to create a Greek-style dip perfect for parties.
This traditional Greek-style sauce gets a bit of a transformation by adding avocados to turn it into a dip. The next time you're in need of a quick-and-tasty dip, gather up some organic ingredients and try this recipe for organic avocado tzatziki dip. It's perfect for parties served with fresh vegetables and pita chips.
Organic avocado tzatziki dip recipe
Yields approximately 1 cup
- 2 small avocados, peeled, pitted and cut into cubes
- 1/2-2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt, to taste
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 2-3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
- Add the avocado cubes to a bowl and mash them with the back of a fork.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Taste, and adjust the seasoning if needed.
- Refrigerate for about an hour before serving so the flavors combine.
- Serve with vegetable sticks and pita chips.
Dip into something special!