Ever have a craving for a single blueberry muffin not a dozen? Here we share this quick-and-easy yet healthy recipe using almond and coconut flour, natural sweeteners and juicy blueberries. You will love this single blueberry muffin made in minutes!
How does a delicious muffin made only in a couple minutes sound? Here we take healthy ingredients, combine them in a mug and before you know it you have a hot fresh muffin ready to enjoy. Using almond and coconut flours keeps these muffins super healthy and gluten-free. These are great for kids, busy mornings or when you want a healthy snack.
2 minute blueberry muffin recipe
- 1 coffee mug
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla or maple extract
- 2-3 tablespoons vanilla almond milk
- 1 raw egg white
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup, raw honey or agave nectar
- Pinch of salt
- Add all of the ingredients to the mug and stir well.
- Microwave for 2 minutes and remove muffin from mug. Allow to cool several minutes. Serve immediately.
If you are craving a chocolate muffin, simply omit the blueberries and add 1-2 tablespoons cocoa powder or chocolate chips for a quick-and-easy chocolate muffin.
More quick-and-easy recipe ideas
4 Recipes using rotisserie chicken
Shortcuts to speed up dinner
Balsamic strawberry and goat cheese flatbreads
Leave a Comment