Summer peach cobbler smoothie
Sweet as a peach. This smoothie is loaded with healthy ingredients such as fresh peach slices, almond milk and Greek yogurt. This is a guilt-free treat when you're craving something sweet.
This peach cobbler smoothie is delicious! Loaded with juicy peaches and blended with Greek yogurt and vanilla almond milk, this makes a wonderful breakfast or afternoon snack. Since this tastes like dessert, you will have no problem getting kids to drink it up. Go ahead and indulge in this healthy drink.
Summer peach cobbler smoothie recipe
Yields 2-3 servings
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond or soy milk
- 1-1/2 cups fresh peaches slices or frozen peach slices
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-3 tablespoons raw honey or pure maple syrup
- 1 cup ice
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Garnish with a peach slice and extra spices. Serve immediately.
If you have trouble getting your smoothie to mix well, add additional almond milk in small amounts at a time until desired consistency is reached.
Check out these other delicious smoothie recipes