Doritos-crusted chicken fingers
Doritos and chicken? Yes please! This dish is simple, packed full of flavor and 100 percent kid friendly. Everyone will love this dish!
Looking a for a fun kid-friendly dinner recipe that will make hungry kids scream with delight? This simple chicken finger dish is actually coated with crushed up nacho cheese Doritos! Your kids will be so surprised at the secret ingredient they will gobble it down with delight.
Doritos-crusted chicken fingers recipe
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast tenders
- 1 cup crushed nacho cheese Doritos
- Ranch dressing (for dipping)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and prepare a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat liner.
- Cut chicken tenders in half to make smaller nugget-sized chicken pieces. You can leave whole if desired.
- Add crushed nacho cheese Doritos to a large zip-closed bag. Add in a few pieces of chicken at a time and shake to coat.
- Add to prepared baking sheet.
- Once all chicken has been coated, place in the oven and cook for about 25 minutes until the chicken is fully cooked and coating is crispy.
- Serve with ranch dressing as a dipping sauce.