Loaded baked potato rounds
Baked potatoes are great, but they can take a lot of time to fully cook. Who wants their oven on for all that time? These simple baked potato rounds are loaded with toppings and ready in half the time!
Looking for a fun family-friendly appetizer? These fully loaded baked potato rounds are full of delicious flavor and are perfect for a party. You can also easily customize your rounds to include just about any topping you desire. Barbecued pork, ham or broccoli — all delicious choices!
Loaded baked potato rounds recipe
- 4 medium-sized yellow or red potatoes, thinly sliced
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 slices bacon, cooked till crispy and crumbled
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment, set aside.
- Add sliced potatoes to a pot of water. Set over high heat and cook till just tender.
- Once tender, drain and dry rounds.
- Add rounds to baking sheet and lightly coat with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle on cheese and bacon. Cook for about 10-15 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Take out of the oven, sprinkle with green onions and add a dollop of sour cream.