Don’t just serve up boring grilled chicken. This fun summer kebab recipe includes tomatoes, pesto and fresh mozzarella cheese!
Need a new go-to grill recipe? This simple skewered recipe can be prepped in the morning and ready to go by dinnertime. Pesto marinated chicken, grape tomatoes and fresh mozzarella all come together to create the perfect weeknight dinner.
Grilled bruschetta chicken kebabs
Yields 4 kebabs
- 4 boneless/skinless chicken tenders, each tender cut into fourths
- 3 tablespoons pesto
- 8 grape tomatoes
- 8 fresh small mozzarella balls
- In a small bowl, add chicken chunks and pesto. Mix together and let marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- When chicken is ready, start to preheat your grill to at least 450 degrees F.
- Using 4 long wooden skewers, add 2 pieces meat, 1 grape tomato, 2 pieces meat and then 1 grape tomato. Continue until all skewers have been made.
- Cook on the grill till the chicken is fully cooked.
- Skewer on a fresh mozzarella ball onto the front and back of the kebab.
- Drizzle with a little extra pesto, if desired.