Watermelon and strawberry lemonade
Sip the summer away! Fresh watermelon and strawberries are added to classic lemonade to create the new summer beverage. It's light and flavorful.
Lemonade is great, but it's even better when combined with fresh fruit! We took a simple mix of watermelon and strawberries and created a sweet summer drink. Add splash or two of your favorite vodka, and you have a treat the over-21 crowd can enjoy!
Watermelon and strawberry lemonade recipe
- 2 cups chopped watermelon
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 6 cups store-bought or homemade lemonade
- Vodka (optional)
- In a blender, add watermelon and strawberries. Puree until smooth.
- Fill a glass 1/4 full with the watermelon/strawberry mixture, add ice and top with about 1 cup lemonade. Add a splash of vodka if desired.