Summertime crab salad
Plain boring salad will no longer fit the bill. It's time to jazz things up with delicious corn, tomato and lump crabmeat.
Salads are perfect for summer, although eating the same salad day after day can get quite boring. This simple salad will make your taste buds sing and keep you coming back for more. This salad couldn't be easier to put together and only needs a few ingredients. Hello summer!
Summertime crab salad recipe
- 2 cups corn kernels
- 12 ounces lump crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley or cilantro
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1-2 jalapeños, seeds removed and diced (optional)
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.