No sharing this yummy milkshake. You’ll want it all to yourself.
Who would have ever thought there could be something as divine as toasted marshmallows in liquid form. This milkshake is so good that you just can’t put it down until finishing the very last drop. As a bonus, this recipe also includes malted milk which is the perfect compliment to the toasted flavor of the marshmallows. It’s fun, different and beyond delicious. It’s heaven in a glass.
Toasted marshmallow milkshake recipe
Inspired by Joy The Baker’s toasted marshmallow milkshake
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream (about 6 or 7 large scoops)
- 2 teaspoons malted milk powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 12 large toasted marshmallows (for the milkshake)
- 2 large toasted marshmallows (for garnish)
- In a blender, add the ice cream, malted milk powder, milk and toasted marshmallows.
- Blend on the milkshake setting until the marshmallows are blended in with all ingredients (about 2 minutes).
- Pour the milkshake into the serving glasses, garnish with the remaining toasted marshmallows and serve immediately.