Mondays can be hectic. Make it easy when it comes to lunch or dinner and throw together a tasty flatbread dish piled with hummus and veggies!
Even when time slips away from you, you can still put together an easy, healthy, Meatless Monday meal. This recipe for flatbread with hummus and roasted tomatoes is one you can quickly toss together using a few prepackaged ingredients.
We used prepackaged flatbread and Tribe Hummus Everything flavor, which includes roasted sesame seeds, poppy seeds, garlic and onion and is part of its Limited Batch series. Don’t fret if you don’t catch it while it’s out — Tribe Hummus offers a wide variety of other flavors all year long. Fresh greens and roasted tomatoes are the crowning glory to these flatbreads, giving you a healthy, quick and satisfying meal.
Flatbread with hummus and roasted tomatoes
- 4 prepackaged flatbread rounds
- 8 tablespoons Tribe Everything Hummus, divided
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 4 ounces salad greens, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese, or other cheese, for garnish (optional)
- Add the tomatoes to a shallow baking pan and drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle on the salt and ground black pepper.
- Place in the oven and broil for a few minutes, just until the tomatoes begin to blister. Remove and set aside.
- Add the flatbread to a baking sheet and place in the oven at 350 degrees F, just to warm them, about 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Place the flatbread rounds on a serving platter. Spread each with 2 tablespoons of the hummus. Add about 1 ounce of the salad greens to each flatbread.
- Top each with several of the roasted tomatoes, drizzle with the olive oil, then garnish with the shredded cheese, if using.
These flatbreads are fast, filling and delish for a Meatless Monday!