Fresh peach and avocado wrap with honey lime spread
Fresh summer peaches and ripe avocado slices fill this refreshing summer wrap. The honey lime spread adds a hint of sweet lime flavor and the pine nuts add a nice crunchy texture. These are healthy and a great make-ahead option for lunch or snacks.
Nothing is more delicious than juicy summer peaches and creamy avocado. Here we paired the two in a delicious and unique sandwich wrap. You can certainly make these ahead of time if you are planning a day at the beach, park or just as a handy snack.
Fresh peach and avocado wrap with honey lime spread recipe
For the spread
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or veganaise ( a vegan mayonnaise substitute)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 small lime, juiced and zested
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the wraps
- 4 large tortillas or wraps
- 2 large peaches, sliced
- 1 avocado, pit removed and sliced
- 1 cup spring mix or fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- In a bowl mix all of the ingredients for the spread. Cover and chill for 30 minutes or until ready to use.
- Spread each tortilla with the honey lime spread. Divide the spinach, peaches and avocado between each tortilla. Top with a sprinkle of pine nuts and roll up. If making these ahead, wrap tightly in plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator or cut in half and serve immediately.