These flourless brownies are going to blow your mind! We replaced the white flour with almond flour to keep these treats super healthy and gluten-free. With a bit of sweetness from the coconut and a deep rich flavor from the cocoa, you will be surprised at how amazing these taste!
These brownies are absolutely amazing! You might think the ingredients sound a bit odd compared to normal brownie ingredients but don’t be fooled. These treats are rich, chewy and full of that chocolate flavor brownies are known for. These are a much better option than boxed brownies since they have ingredients that are good for you.
Flourless almond coconut brownies recipe
Yields 8-10 brownies
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla coconut milk
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 egg
- 1-1/4 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a small baking pan (we used a loaf pan) with parchment paper.
- In a bowl add all of the wet ingredients, mixing very well. Add in the almond flour, coconut flour and walnuts and mix until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the loaf pan and bake for 20 minutes. Allow to cool completely and cut into squares and serve.