What better way to celebrate America’s birthday than with a giant boozy milkshake that pops in your mouth? Wait… let us rephrase that. Celebrate the 4th of July with an extra boozy, Pop Rocks-infused milkshake! Uncle Sam will totally approve.
Forget sangria or beer and serve an entire tray of these popping, rich and fruity firecracker shakes at your big 4th of July shindig! The Pop Rocks pop after each sip, giving these shakes a fun firecracker quality.
Boozy firecracker milkshake recipe
- 4 cups vanilla bean ice cream
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup strawberry flavored vodka
- 2 pouches red and blue Pop Rocks
- In a large blender, blend the ice cream, whipped cream and vodka together. Stir in the chopped strawberries with a wooden spoon.
- Dip the edges of two jars in water and roll in red and blue Pop Rocks. Pour the milkshake into the jars. Top with additional whipped cream and alternating red and blue Pop Rocks.