Coffee shops are handy when pressed for time especially when you need a quick pick-me-up. Here, we share our version of the popular passion iced tea lemonade most commonly found at Starbucks. Make a big pitcher and have this delicious beverage on hand whenever you need something refreshing to sip on.
With the summer heat warming things up, we often look for things to cool us down. One of our favorite cool treats from Starbucks is the passion iced tea lemonade. It’s tropical, tart and delicious. Since you might start craving this a lot once you try it, we shared this homemade version to help keep your thirst quenched and your wallet full. If you don’t like agave nectar as a sweetener, try using plain sugar, cane juice or liquid stevia.
Copycat passion iced tea lemonade recipe
- 6 cups brewed Tazo passion tea
- 1/2 cup agave nectar or sugar
- 2 cups lemonade
- Add the brewed tea to a pitcher and add in the agave, stirring well to combine. Add in the lemonade and place in the refrigerator until chilled.
- When ready to serve pour the tea into glasses or jars and garnish with fresh lemon slices and serve over ice.
- Tip: If you want to make this recipe even more delicious try freezing extra lemonade in an ice cube tray. As the ice melts it will keep your tea icy cold without diluting the flavor.