This salad is so refreshing especially on hot summer days. Sweet melon and cucumbers are diced and tossed with tangy feta cheese and fresh basil. Drizzled with a honey-lime dressing, this salad is ideal for any summer feast.
This is salad combines a few simple ingredients to create a salad with huge flavor. Sweet watermelon really pairs well with the tangy feta while the cucumber adds texture. Don’t worry about the dressing being too sweet as it adds just enough zing to meld these delicious summer flavors together.
Refreshing watermelon and cucumber salad with feta and mint recipe
For the salad
- 3 cups watermelon chunks
- 1 large cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Fresh mint thinly sliced
For the dressing
- Juice and zest of 1 large lime
- 2 tablespoons honey or agave nectar
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- Pinch of salt
- In a small bowl combine the ingredients for the dressing.
- In a separate bowl add the melon and cucumber. Add the dressing and toss well.
- Garnish with feta and fresh mint. Serve immediately.
More melon recipes
Fuzzy melon daiquiri
3 Juicy melon recipes for summer
Zesty citrus melon chicken salad