National Chip and Dip Day is March 23 but you don’t have to wait until the food holiday to dive chips into a creamy and delicious vegan dip. This smoky, spicy red pepper dip also partners well with veggies and can be used as a zest sandwich spread.
Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Dip
- 1 (12 ounce) package soft tofu
- 2 cups roasted red peppers
- 1/2 small clove garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise
- Pinch of chipotle powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Combine ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.