We love the simple combination of fast-cooking pasta, garlic oil, crunchy almonds, and fresh herbs. Serve this easy vegan dinner dish for the holidays or everyday fare for your family.
Quick Pasta with Garlic, Almonds, and Herbs
- 12 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 generous handful of chopped fresh herbs of your choice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Toasted sliced almonds
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain in a colander.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a skillet and add garlic. Cook, stirring often, for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Combine pasta, garlic oil, herbs, salt and pepper, red pepper flakes, and almonds.
- Serve hot. Garnish with vegan shredded cheese, if desired.
More delish vegan dinner recipes!