Lighten up and brighten your holiday menu with this vibrant, texture-rich vegan salad.
Mango Avocado Walnut Salad
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 5 to 6 ounces arugula
- 1 large ripe mango, pitted, peeled, sliced
- 1 large ripe avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, sliced
- 1/4 of a medium onion, thinly sliced (soak onion in ice water for 15 minutes to mellow flavor)
- 1 cup toasted walnuts
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, olive oil, and chives. Drizzle half of the mixture into a large bowl and set aside.
- Add arugula, mango, avocado, onion, and walnut to the large bowl and toss well to coat, adding more dressing if desired.
- Season with salt and pepper, toss again, and serve immediately.
More tasty vegan salad recipes!