Vegan Thanksgiving gravy
Make your mashed potatoes even more delicious with this easy vegan Thanksgiving gravy recipe.
Vegan Thanksgiving gravy recipe
- Small bits of roasted vegetables, if available
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch dissolved in 2 tablespoons cold water
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine roasted vegetables, if using, vegetable broth, thyme, parsley, vinegar, and tomato paste.
- Simmer until mixture until it reduces by half.
- Stir in the cornstarch slurry, bring to a boil, reduce heat and continue to simmer until gravy thickens.
- Serve hot over mashed potatoes.