Kid-Friendly Cauldron Punch
If you're hosting a Halloween party for your kids or simply want to serve them something spooky on the haunted holiday, try this apple juice drink, featuring apple cider and gummie worms.
Hosting has never been simpler. If you're planning a birthday party or celebrating the holidays with a children's drink serve them an apple juice drink with a twist.
Kid-Friendly Cauldron Punch (Serves 12)
- 1 gallon Tree Top Apple Cider
- Natural food coloring (optional)
- 4 to 5 cinnamon sticks
- Gummi worms for decoration
- Warm apple cider in a large pot with cinnamon sticks. Do not get it too hot since kids will be drinking it.
- Stir in a few drops of food coloring to give cider a creepy hue.
- Pour cider into a punch bowl or cauldron. Serve with gummie worms hanging over the sides and floating in the drink.