If you’ve ever been tempted to have a drink during an episode of The Real Housewives of Orange County, you’re not alone. Stars Tamra Judge and Shannon Beador are here with a plan to make it fun.
In a new video created for SheKnows (see above!), RHOC cast members Shannon Beador and Tamra Judge admit to having some cocktails (or, in Shannon’s words, “like 10 fireballs”) while filming the show — and now the two have created a drinking game just for viewers.
The game features Shannon and Tamra encouraging fans to drink during classic RHOC moments, such as Vicki Gunvalson’s “woohoo!” and Heather Dubrow’s use of the word “champs.” And if you’ve been following this season’s drama with Brooks, you’ll get Shannon’s recommendation to exercise caution if you drink every time the word “cancer” is uttered. One should also drink every time someone calls Meghan young or when she says “#coolstepmom.”
Here are all of the rules (including a few that didn’t make it into the video):
Take a sip every time…
- Someone rolls their eyes
- Shannon calls someone by their full name (or you hear Shannon’s full name, “Shannon Beador”)
- Shannon orders a vodka
- Heather says the word “champs”
- Someone calls Meghan young (or 30)
- Vicki says “woohoo!”
- You hear the word “cancer”
- You hear the question, “Does Brooks have cancer?”
- You hear “#coolstepmom”
- You hear “Consulte Beaute”
- You hear “I’m so pissed!”
- Tamra calls her pastor “pasture”
- You see Tamra naked
- Eddie has a CUT Fitness shirt on
- Vicki walks out of the room and off the set
- Eddie is eating in the background
- Tamra gets called a “shit-stirrer”
With these suggestions for the game, Shannon and Tamra warn viewers to be careful, because if you follow these rules, “you will be drunk.” They also responsibly advise us not to drink and drive, since we might spill our drinks. Thanks, ladies.
Our suggestion for the game? Print out our list of the RHOC drinking game rules below. Tequila and computers do not mix, so don’t even risk the inevitable spills while playing along.