No self-respecting summer party calls itself fun without some killer tunes! Take a peek at what celebrities will be listening to at their summer shindigs.
“Rise Up/My Dream is to Fly Over the Rainbow” by Yves Larock.
“Pumped Up Kicks” by Foster the People. [I saw them at Coachella] and they were so good. Their music is just fun and very uplifting.
“I’ve Gotta Feeling” by the Black Eyed Peas.
It’s still “Call Me Maybe” by Carly Rae Jepsen. I know it’s last season, but every time I hear it, I’m like, “Ooh, put the top down on the car and just rock out.”
Here are a few picks to round out your playlist
- “I Get Around” by The Beach Boys
- “Blurred Lines” by Robin Thicke ft. T.I. & Pharrell
- “Girls Just Want to Have Fun” by Cyndi Lauper
- “Thrift Shop” by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Wanz
- “Under the Boardwalk” by The Drifters
- “Sexy Chick” by David Guetta ft. Akon
- “Soak Up the Sun” by Sheryl Crow
- “A Little Party Never Killed Nobody” by Fergie ft. GoonRock & Q-Tip
- “Summer of ’69” by Bryan Adams
- “All Summer Long” by Kid Rock
- “Doin’ Time” by Sublime
- “California Gurls” by Katy Perry
- “Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini” by Bryan Hyland
- “Cruel Summer” by Bananarama
- “Hips Don’t Lie” by Shakira
- “Hey Ya!” by Outkast
- “Stir It Up” by Bob Marley
- “Starships” by Nicki Minaj
- “In the Summertime” by Mungo Jerry
- “The Joker” by the Steve Miller Band