New Game of Thrones trailer!
We'll never get sick of sharing these with you!
Twelve days! Twelve days until the premiere of Game of Thrones Season 3! As if we weren't already excited enough, HBO has released another brand new trailer. This one is even better than the first, too. In this one, we see each of the families as they prepare for war in order to take back King's Landing, which they all think "rightfully" belongs to them. By the time Season 3 has ended, who will reign and who will perish? We can't wait to find out!
Here's a play-by-play of what makes this promo so awesome (read: Here's a play-by-play of the entire trailer):
- Khaleesi/Daenerys Targaryen finally on a boat!
- Khaleesi's grown-up dragons.
- Cersei Lannister (Lena Headley) telling her brother (Peter Dinklage) that the war will continue "until we've dealt with all our enemies."
- "Seven kingdoms united in fear of Tywin Lannister" says Tyrion.
- Jon Snow! (Second only to Arya on the list of favorite Stark children.)
- Jaime Lannister and Brienne of Tarth swordfighting!
- Khaleesi sitting on a throne of pillows while looking demure and powerful.
- Joffrey appearing to not get what he wants and having a hissy fit ("I am the King!").
- Sansa looking petrified (man, she's the only Stark that is truly hard to root for, isn't she?)
- Khaleesi saying, "I shall show you no mercy."
- "Take his home, take his gold, take his power," Robb Stark (Richard Madden) tells his mother. But who, exactly, is "he?" Robb dislikes many people. I wouldn't put all my money on just Joffrey.
- Kissing, kissing, almost kissing, direwolf.
- Anne Boleyn Margaery Tyrell running into... someone.
- Fighting, fighting, girl nearly naked.
- Dragon shooting out a fireball.
What can we say? We're completely hooked on Game of Thrones! We want Arya to live, Joffrey to be tortured and Khaleesi to reign. Oh. And we want Jon Snow in our bed.
See you in 12 days... if not sooner.