Drinking game: Drunk on Walking Dead
You may have slayed your weekly to-do list at work, but the overtime is killing you.
You work hard for your money. At the end of the day, all you want to do is kick back and watch the undead eat people. What's wrong with that? Nothin'! As a matter of fact, we've got the perfect drink and an awesome game to help you make the most of your weekly night of gore with The Walking Dead. Warning: You may find yourself feeling pretty zombie-like when you wake up in the morning. Don't eat anyone.
Our sister site, drinksmixer.com, has thousands of unique drink recipes. A decent runner-up was the Rob Zombie. But when we stumbled across this classic, we knew we'd found a winner. While most drinking games require shots, we recommend you do this one with sips!
The (original) Zombie
1/2 oz Bacardi® 151 rum
Pour light rum, dark rum, creme de almond and triple sec into an ice-filled hurricane glass. Almost fill with equal parts of sweet and sour and orange juice. Top with 151 rum.
The gist of this game (like most drinking games) is to get you drunk. So...
Take a sip every time...
- Rick lectures someone
- Rick has a private conversation and whispers from the side of his mouth
- Andrea believes a lie the Governor tells her
- Someone is almost killed but is then miraculously saved at the last minute
- Anyone refers to a zombie as anything other than a zombie (e.g., "walker" or "geek")
- They stumble upon a zombie collection (like someone's entire family in the barn or a daughter locked up somewhere)
Polish off your drink if...
- You see Lori
Seriously! We thought they'd finally gotten rid of her, and now she's back as a ghost? That's called "cruel and unusual punishment of your fans."
Enjoy your night, but remember: SheKnows cannot be held responsible for any injury, death or brain-gnawing hangovers.