This is not a figment of your imagination. The Men in Black are back for another go and headed straight into your living room.
1) Agents J (Will Smith) and K (Tommy Lee Jones) are back for the latest installment of Men in Black. The story’s amped up this time with the added element of time travel as Agent J discovers secrets about his partner’s younger years. Josh Brolin has Tommy Lee Jones down to a pin, and nails his younger portrayal. Men in Black 3 is rated PG-13, so it’s pretty safe for everyone on your home planet.
Rotten Tomatoes: 69% Fresh
2) Lawless is based on the real-life story of the infamous, bootleggin’ Bondurant Brothers played by Shia LaBeouf, Tom Hardy and Jason Clarke. Cast against the backdrop of Prohibition Virginia, the brothers’ loyalty is tested during one of America’s most crime-ridden eras. Lawless is rated R, so check it out when the kids aren’t around.
Rotten Tomatoes: 68% Fresh
3) ParaNorman is a great animated flick, wonderful for the whole family. Join the misunderstood world of a small-town boy, Norman, who must save his town from zombies. ParaNorman is unique in that it’s entirely stop-motion, making it a real treat! Rated PG.
Rotten Tomatoes: 86% Fresh
4) Jordin Sparks is on a musical mission as she learns to balance life and all its struggles to make her dreams come true. Watch as she and her two sisters strive to break into the Detroit Motown scene despite the hardships that threaten their family. Whitney Houston even stars as the single mom at the head of it all. Sparkle is rated PG-13
Rotten Tomatoes: 58% Splat
5) Step Up 4: Miami Heat may struggle in the plot department, but the incredible choreography and cinematography pick up most of the slack. If you’re a dance fan you can groove to this for sure! Rated PG-13.