Get ready, fashion lovers … Fashion’s Night Out is tonight! The event — held to mark the opening of Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week — is held at retailers across the country.
Many retailers are pulling out all the stops for this year’s Fashion’s Night Out, with cocktails, mini-runway shows and all the fashion your credit cards can handle.
Most of the big events are happening in NYC, with celebrities lining up to mingle with us common folk. A small sampling of celebs scheduled to appear include the following:
- Kim Kardashian will appear at Lord & Taylor on Manhattan’s Fifth Avenue, to promote her new fragrance, True Reflection.
- Cyndi Lauper will appear at Manolo Blahnik at 31 W. 54th St.
- Alessandra Ambrosio will appear at Victoria’s Secret at 591 Broadway. She’ll be giving “Angel mini-makeovers,” according to ABC News.
- Kate Upton will be doing karaoke at Michael Kors’ store at 667 Madison Ave.
- Celebs like Kendall Jenner will also be on hand in Los Angeles at FNO events at the Beverly Center.
Can’t get out to shop? You can watch the fun on Nine West’s Facebook page.
“Nine West is giving you the opportunity to participate virtually in one of the biggest fashion events of the year via their Fashion’s Night Out online experience, hosted by Saucy Glossie blogger Lindsey Calla, on content-streaming social network Big Live,” the retailer told SheKnows in a statement.
From now until 11/10c, sign on to see the following:
- An interview with former America’s Next Top Model judge Nigel Barker and Nine West Soho designer Kate Ciepluch
- Nine West gift card giveaways
- A tour of the Nine West Soho store and the Nine West Rockefeller Center Fashion’s Night Out event, hosted by Saucy Glossie blogger Lindsey Calla
- and more …
Are you hitting up any Fashion’s Night Out event? Let us know what you bought — and which celebs you spotted.