Confirmed: Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars couple up!
Who will Cha Cha with who? Dancing with the Stars finally announced the pairs for its All-Star season. It's a nice mix of couples old and new. But three celebs are still waiting to be voted into the show's 13th slot.
Monday morning, ABC unveiled their couples for Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars. The new season will feature past contestants, including champions and fan favorites.
You'll have until Aug. 24 at 12:00 p.m., PST to cast your vote on the official Dancing with the Stars website. Once voting's closed, the last cast member and his/her professional dance partner will be announced live on Good Morning America on Aug. 27.
According to TV by the Numbers, here are the celebrity and professional pairings thus far.
- Kirstie Alley partners with Maksim Chmerkovskiy, who returns for his 13th season.
- Pamela Anderson teams with Tristan MacManus, who returns for his 3rd season as a professional partner.
- Helio Castroneves joins Chelsie Hightower, who is returning for her 7th season.
- Joey Fatone partners with two-time champ Kym Johnson, who returns for her 12th season.
- Shawn Johnson joins three-time champ Derek Hough, who returns for his 10th season.
- Drew Lachey teams with Anna Trebunskaya, who returns for her 10th season.
- Giles Marini partners with last season’s champ Peta Murgatroyd, who is returning for her 3rd season as a professional partner.
- Kelly Monaco joins Valentin Chmerkovskiy, who returns for his 3rd season.
- Apolo Anton Ohno teams with Season 13 champ Karina Smirnoff, who returns for her 12th season.
- Bristol Palin teams up with two-time champ Mark Ballas, who is returning for his 11th season.
- Melissa Rycroft joins Tony Dovolani, who returns for a 14th season.
- Emmitt Smith reunites with two-time champ Cheryl Burke, who returns for her 14th season.
Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars premieres Sept. 24 at 8 p.m. ET/PT.