Fringe, Big Bang Theory graduate to Hall H at this summer's Comic-Con
Warner Bros. Television Group announced its panel schedule for the annual Comic-Con event in San Diego. Veteran shows like Fringe and Supernatural are graduating to Hall H, which the studio prepares to intro at least six new programs.
Comic-Con attendees know that Hall H is "the place to be," the centerpiece of the multi-day entertainment hype festival that brings fans (and media) all of the latest information on the biggest movies and television shows that will be reaching our theaters and airwaves in the near future.
With all due respect to New York City, if you can make it in Hall H, you can make it anywhere.
So it’s excellent news for fans of such programs as Fringe, Supernatural and The Big Bang Theory that Warner Bros. Television Group is elevating these beloved shows to Hall H status for July’s anticipated Comic-Con gathering, according to a news release laying out the studio’s plans.
In addition to the veteran ratings-grabbers, Warner plans to introduce six freshman series to Comic-Con crowds, showcasing such talents as Kevin Bacon (and his show The Following) and former Lost star Terry O’Quinn (with his program 666 Park Avenue).
The stars of other cult hits The Vampire Diaries and Person of Interest are expected to attend Comic-Con, spoiling secrets on next fall’s episodes.
Here’s a complete run-down of Warner Bros. Television’s Comic-Con schedule. What interests you most?
THURSDAY, JULY 12
• MAD (Cartoon Network): Get a glimpse behind the MADness with MAD television show producers Kevin Shinick and Mark Marek. Room 6DE
• Nikita (The CW): Series stars Maggie Q, Shane West and Lyndsy Fonseca join executive producer Craig Silverstein. Room 6BCF
FRIDAY, JULY 13
• The Big Bang Theory (CBS): First time in Hall H. Series stars and executive producers will be on hand to answer burning questions (liftoff! handholding! was that really Mrs. Wolowitz?) and tease what’s to come in season six. Hall H
• Cult (The CW): Things get scary on Friday the 13th with stars Matt Davis, Jessica Lucas, Alona Tal and Robert Knepper joining executive producer Rockne S. O’Bannon. Room 6BCF
• 666 Park Avenue (ABC): Familiarize yourself with the luxurious, yet mysterious, New York City high-rise known as The Drake with series stars Terry O’Quinn, Rachael Taylor and Dave Annable joining executive producers David Wilcox (Fringe) and Matthew Miller (Chuck). Room 6BCF
• Arrow (The CW): Chills turn to thrills in this session when Arrow cast members, including Stephen Amell, join producers for a special pilot screening and discussion. Ballroom 20
• Childrens Hospital (Adult Swim): Star/executive producer Rob Corddry and executive producer Jonathan Stern join stars Lake Bell, Erinn Hayes, Rob Huebel, Megan Mullally, Henry Winkler and Ken Marino. Hilton San Diego Bayfront, Indigo Ballroom
SATURDAY, JULY 14
• The Vampire Diaries (The CW): Seductive stars Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder and more join executive producers/writers Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec. Ballroom 20
• The Following: Series stars Kevin Bacon and James Purefoy join executive producers Kevin Williamson and Marcos Siega. Room 6BCF
• Person of Interest (CBS): The stars and creators of this smash hit drama series discuss season one and give a sneak preview at what’s to come. Room 6BCF
• Revolution (NBC): Series stars Billy Burke, Giancarlo Esposito and Tracy Spiridakos join creator/executive producer Eric Kripke and director/co-executive producer Jon Favreau. Room 6BCF
SUNDAY, JULY 15
• Supernatural (The CW): Returning to Hall H are series stars Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles, joined by recurring guest stars Misha Collins, Jim Beaver and Mark A. Sheppard, as well as new executive producer Jeremy Carver and consulting producer Ben Edlund. Hall H
• Fringe (Fox): Celebrating its upcoming fifth and final season, Fringe has its first-ever Sunday panel at Comic-Con… in Hall H for the first time. Series stars Anna Torv, Joshua Jackson, Lance Reddick, Blair Brown, Jasika Nicole and John Noble join the show’s executive producers for the panel. Hall H
• DC Nation (Cartoon Network) Room 6BCF