This week, the major broadcast networks are unveiling their full roster for the fall 2012-13 season. ABC has just announced their new line-up, which is filled with scheduling shake-ups.
Last Sunday, the network aired the series finale of the long-running dramedy, Desperate Housewives. After eight seasons, the ladies of Wisteria Lane finally bid adieu. With those troublemakers gone, viewers will be clamoring for another soapy, drama fix. Luckily, ABC has the perfect replacement — Revenge.
The hit series will kick-off its sophomore season in Desperate Housewives’ (former) 9 p.m. slot. And it’s not the only show that will experience a day and time jump. The ensemble comedy Happy Endings is moving from Wednesdays to Tuesdays after Dancing with the Stars.
Is this confusing for you? Maybe we can help.
Check out the full Fall schedule below:
- 7 p.m. America’s Funniest Home Videos
- 8 p.m. Once Upon a Time
- 9 p.m. Revenge
- 10 p.m. 666 Park Avenue
- 8 p.m. Dancing with the Stars / The Bachelor (in January)
- 10 p.m. Castle
- 8 p.m. Dancing With the Stars results show / How to Live With Your Parents For the Rest of Your Life (in January)
- 8:30 p.m. The Family Tools (in January)
- 9 p.m. Happy Endings
- 9:30 p.m. Don’t Trust the B—- in Apartment 23
- 10 p.m. Private Practice
- 8 p.m. The Middle
- 8:30 p.m. Suburgatory
- 9 p.m. Modern Family
- 9:30 p.m. The Neighbors
- 10 p.m. Nashville
- 8 p.m. The Last Resort
- 9 p.m. Grey’s Anatomy
- 10 p.m. Scandal
- 8 p.m. Shark Tank / Last Man Standing (in November)
- 8:30 p.m. Malibu Country (in November)
- 9 p.m. Primetime: What Would You Do?
- 10 p.m. 20/20
- 8 p.m. Saturday Night College Football