Who doesn’t want to sizzle like a supermodel? With a title like I Can Make You Hot!, model and former Real Housewife of New York City, Kelly Killoren Bensimon offers advice on the many ways you can make your body beautiful in her latest book — and is our obvious pick for the Red Hot Book of the Week.
About I Can Make You Hot!
This book is full of advice about everything from how to feel guilt-free about a giant carb-y lunch to how you can learn to be fearless about those foods you’re always warned against (like eggs and dairy). In I Can Make You Hot!: The Supermodel Diet, Kelly makes you feel like one of her girlfriends and she tells her own personal stories while sharing delicious recipes like pineapple fried rice (yummy!) and bonus “hot tips” like how the right pair of jeans can make you look a size smaller.
You can and should eat!
Kelly Killoren Bensimon, mother of two, says she’s been there, done that — eating like the stereotypical model, devouring all the wrong things in her 20s and stuffing her body during her pregnancies. So when she was about to turn 40, she made a life changing decision — she was going to figure out how to eat exactly what she wanted to while keeping her body beautiful.
So what are her secrets?
Kelly researched and tested diet and nutrition secrets she still uses today. First and foremost, Kelly discovered that eating, really eating, is the key. In I Can Make You Hot!, you’ll learn:
- How to train yourself to never (never!) skip a meal
- Load up on food, real food (not bars, powders or fake stuff)
- Kelly’s 7-Day Diet for maximum power at your peak energy-draining times
- How to be fearless of giant carb-y lunches
- How to lose 3 to 5 pounds fast but smart
- How to satisfy your cravings without sabotaging a strong, healthy body
- Why you should learn to love foods you’ve been brainwashed into fearing (such as dairy and eggs)
I Can Make You Hot! takes you all the way to a lean, strong, realistic body with 60 recipes and hot tips, such as, the spicy foods that are instant metabolism boosters.
Bottom line: When Kelly Killoren Bensimon — beautiful, hot and over 40 — promises she can make me hot, I’m going to listen!