Scout Willis is jamming up your culture with lies
Scout Willis is mucking up Twitter with fake accounts and disturbing tweets. Either the daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore is on a class assignment, or there's one heck of a cover-up story being told.
Gossip detectives at IvyGate.com figured out Scout Willis, who attends Brown University, has been tweeting under the account name @BOUGPUNK. Below is a sampling of the messages the 20-year-old sent out in recent months:
- I hate capitalism like I hate my parents, but they both serve me so well.
- Last night Terry Richardson tried to **** me, I didn't let him, obviously. But I did let him photograph me topless in the bathroom.
- Today my friend and I snuck into the pool at the Chateau Marmonte, we charged fries and 7 packs of parliment lights to lindsey lohans room.
- I've had thoughts of suicide, lol
- Once my mom dragged me to Cartier when I was hungover so she could get ring cleaned, I threw up all over bathroom...take that #newhighnewlow
A statement from a rep for Scout Willis addressed the disturbing tweets Thursday:
"In connection with a class assignment, in which students were asked to create a 'culture jam' or 'hoax,' three students created a satirical and fabricated Twitter account in which everything tweeted was fictional.
"This was done to illustrate how social media is utilized and that in today's social media culture, you can create a significant twitter following based entirely on fabricated lies, and that the more outrageous and controversial the fabricated statement, the more followers you will get.
"Current media interest in the fabricated Twitter school assignment appears to prove that point."