Elizabeth Berkley joins Saved by the Bell baby class
Elizabeth Berkley is having a baby! The former Saved by the Bell star is about to become a mother, but what have the other Bayside High alums been up to as of late?
Elizabeth Berkley's pregnancy news is out! The actress has confirmed she and husband Greg Lauren are set to become parents.
Announcing the happy news Elizabeth Berkley, seen here attempting to hide her baby bump from cameras in February, tweeted Monday, "We are so excited to share this moment and special news! The baby is due this summer."
"In life there are moments you cherish forever and this is one of them," the 39-year-old former Saved by the Bell star added. "We couldn't be more grateful and overjoyed. xoxo."
Should Elizabeth Berkley need any pregnancy or baby advice, she's in luck. Nearly all of her former co-stars have since become parents! Here's a peek at what the Saved by the Bell cast has been up to as of late:
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar (Zack Morris): Father of 8-year-old Michael and 5-year-old Ava with ex-wife Lisa Ann Russell, currently engaged to Catriona McGinn. Soon to be seen on season two of the new TNT series Franklin & Bash.
- Mario Lopez (A.C. Slater): Father of 1-year-old daughter Gia with fiancée Courtney Laine Mazza. Bayside's beefcake can often now be seen as a host on Extra, or hosting America's Best Dance Crew on MTV.
- Dustin Diamond (Screech): No kids yet, and perhaps in this case that's a good thing. In 2006 Diamond released his own sex tape entitled Screeched -- Saved by the smell. Other appearances include reality show stints on Celebrity Fit Club and Hulk Hogan's Celebrity Championship Wrestling.
- Tiffani Thiessen (Kelly Kapowski): Mother of nearly 2-year-old daughter Harper with actor/husband Brady Smith. The 38-year-old currently stars on the USA Network show White Collar.
- Lark Voorhies (Lisa Turtle): Mother of one with husband Andy Prince. As of late rumors have flown Lark could be tapped to play Whitney Houston in the late singer's upcoming biopic.
Hard to believe our Bayside High besties are all grown up and have children of their own. Perhaps it's time to see a reunion? Saved by the Bell: The Baby Class! (You know you'd watch.)
Best wishes for an easy pregnancy go out to Elizabeth Berkley!