How much is Simon Cowell worth? Thanks to shows like X Factor and American Idol, Simon Cowell is worth $330 million and lands on the Sunday Times Rich List of Britain’s music millionaires. What Simon earns, however, is small time compared to other people on the list — and in fact, he comes in at number six on music’s richest list. Find out who topped music’s richest list.
Cowell’s $330 million fortune is thanks to his SyCo music label, as well as his reality shows including America’s Got Talent and X Factor.
Clive Calder, who is the owner of Zomba Records, nabbed the top spot, earning a whopping $2.1 billion! Andrew Lloyd Webber, who is known as the most commercially successful composer, comes in second place earning $1,124 million.
Although it is strange no women made the list, check out the top earners below:
Top 10 music money makers
1. Clive Calder — $2.1 billion
2. Lord Andrew Lloyd Webber — $1,124 million
3. Cameron Mackintosh — $1,115 million
4. Sir Paul McCartney — $818 million
5. Simon Fuller — $619 million
6. Simon Cowell — $330 million
7. Sir Elton John — $322 million
8. Sir Mick Jagger — $314 million
9. Sting — $297 million
10. Keith Richards — $289 million