Dancing With the Stars knocks out Sugar Ray Leonard
Even though Kendra Wilkinson got the lowest scores on the judges' leader board, it was Sugar Ray Leonard and his partner Anna Trebunskaya who were eliminated from season 12 of Dancing With the Stars.
Dancing With the Stars fans decided that boxing champ Sugar Ray Leonard and his pro dancer Anna should be the third couple eliminated from the hit ABC dance show. The couple scored only 21 points out of 30 after dancing an uninspired Viennese waltz. Kendra Wilkinson and her partner Louis van Amstel received only 18 points from the judges -- but fans voted to keep them on the show.
When asked by host Brooke Burke if he was surprised he was eliminated, Sugar Ray said he was taking it all in stride. "That's life and I put up a good fight and I will cherish this moment -- great friends, great people, great show."
Sugar Ray added that he loved being a part of Dancing With the Stars. "I love the spirit of the show. I love the people of the show. I love what the show means and what the show represents and stands for. I will cherish this moment."
How are the stars stacking up so far? Here is how the judges' scores looked after Monday's night performance:
- Chelsea Kane and Mark Ballas -- 26 points
- Hines Ward and Kym Johnson -- 25 points
- Ralph Macchio and Karina Smirnoff -- 25 points
- Romeo and Chelsie Hightower -- 23 points
- Chris Jericho and Cheryl Burke -- 23 points
- Petra Nemcova and Dmitry Chaplin -- 23 points
- Kirstie Alley and Maksim -- 22 points
- Sugar Ray Leonard and Anna -- 21 points
- Kendra Wilkinson and Louis -- 18 points