Justin Bieber and Rascal Flatts team up for video shoot
Justin Bieber fever has spread to the country scene! Rascal Flatts recorded a duet with Justin Bieber called That Should Be Me -- and they just filmed their new video which Bieber calls "epic!"
Rascal Flatts and Justin Bieber shot the video for That Should Be Me in Los Angeles this month -- and they even tweeted a photo (see below!) from the shoot.
"My kids think the only thing I've done is Cars, the Hannah Montana movie, and now the duet with Justin Bieber. I've done three things in ten years!" lead singer Gary LeVox joked.
LeVox even got the honor of trimming Bieber's famous mop of hair -- although he only lightly snipped it. Bieber's hairstylist did the majority of the trimming and donated his locks to charity!
The track list of Never Say Never: The Remixes includes:
- Never Say Never (featuring Jaden Smith)
- That Should Be Me (remix featuring Rascal Flatts)
- Somebody to Love (remix featuring Usher)
- Up (remix featuring Chris Brown)
- Overboard (live featuring Miley Cyrus)
- Runaway Love (Kanye West remix, featuring Raekwon)
- Born to Be Somebody
Justin Bieber's Never Say Never: The Remixes with his duet with Rascal Flatts is out in stores now.