Today was day one of Oprah’s Ultimate Favorite Things 2010 and the talk show queen unveiled thousands of dollars worth of fabulous gifts for the audience. What swag did audience members score from Oprah’s Favorite Things?
It might be the last season for Oprah, but she’s not going out without a bang. Day one of Oprah’s Ultimate Favorite things was today, and the media mogul definitely didn’t disappoint.
“Hold on to yourself, it’s a long hour,” Oprah joked. She wasn’t kidding! Audience members immediately freaked out at the mere thought of free swag — one man even fell onto the floor in a fit of happiness.
Don’t lie — you’d do it too!
Oprah’s Favorite Things 2010
What did Oprah declare as her ultimate favorite things?
A special Oprah watch commemorating her show’s 25 years. The watch featured 58 hand-set diamonds (whoa!) and two O’s on the watch’s face.
- A gray Tory Burch flannel tote with matching Tory Burch gray flannel flats.
- A Nikon D3100 Digital SLR camera. Oprah showed this off by revealing some photos of longtime partner Stedman Graham cousin making chicken.
- A Ralph Lauren-designed cashmere sweater and matching cable throw blanket. Lauren let Oprah decide the sweater’s color — she chose one that reminded her of her beloved dog Sadie.
- Judith Ripka Eclipse canary crystal earrings with white sapphires.
- An Andrew Walker hair kit including his own formula of shampoo, conditioner, Q-oil and hair makeup. Walker is the only hair stylist she trusts with her famous tresses.
- Eighteen candles featured at $50 each. “It’s a candle-palooza!!!” Winfrey screamed.
- A Breville Paninni Press, along with the recipe for Oprah’s “Love Sandwich” — the sandwich she makes for Graham.
- A bunch of kitchen goodies, including a Kyocera Ceramic Cutlery Set, Beecher’s “World’s Best” Frozen Macaroni & Cheese, Ghirardelli brownie mix, Baker’s Edge lasagna and brownie pans.
- Two books – Jay-Z’s Decoded and A Course in Weight Loss by Marianne Williamson.
- A five-year Netflix membership and a 52-inch Sony Bravia LX900 3D flat screen television and Blu-Ray player.
- A $100 gift card to use on micro-lending site Kiva.org.
- Oprah’s special season 25 T-shirt and Lululemon workout pants.
- Four pairs of Nike Free Run+ tennis shoes.
- A custom-built closet from The Container Store.
- A free 7-day Carribean cruise on Royal Caribbean’s Allure of the Seas. (the audience came unglued at this announcement!)
- The new album from the Black Eyed Peas.
Phew! Got all that? We’re pretty jealous – and this is only from day one! Can’t see what she’ll unveil on day two.